I am an experienced professional full-time French-English freelance translator with distinguished expertise in international cooperation/development, government/NGO, and business/corporate content thanks to 6 years of experience with the State Department and 2 years with a Swiss Development Organization. Through 14 years of freelance translation, I equally have proven competence in legal, technical and medical texts. Irrespective of subject area, I have delivered fast, reliable, quality and culturally-sensitive services using the industry’s best Computer Assisted Translation tools. An avid traveler with personal and work trips to many countries across 4 continents, I have worked on full-time basis with people and companies from Africa, Canada, France, Switzerland and the US.
- Masters of Arts in Translation; French-English
- Graduate Certificate in Website Translation and Localization
- Graduate Certificate in Computer Assisted Translation
- Bachelor of Arts in Bilingual Studies
My Professional Affiliations:
- American Translators Association (ATA)
- North East Ohio Translators Association (NOTA)
- New York Circle of Translators (NYCT)
- National Language Service Corps (NLSC)
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
As Michael LeBoeuf rightly puts it, "A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all". I have experienced this first hand and remain humbled by my clients' loyalty, repeat business and referrals. I handle every customer’s request differently and apply solutions tailored to meet their unique need (s).
My replicable quality assurance/control process has proven to guarantee the delivery of homogeneous quality across our customized service approach.
Quality + Integrity + Confidentiality + Transparency + Consistency